I think we could all benefit from a few more gold accessories in our lives. Right? It is, obviously, one of my favorite colors. I wear it, paint it, create with it, you get the drill. It is versatile and works in small doses in every room of the house! I’ve been inspired lately by gold in the kitchen, especially with creamy greys. My kitchen has grey-ish counters and floors, and eventually I’d like to have a soft grey and gold color scheme.
If anyone wants to install a few of these gorgeous details in my kitchen…I suppose I would let you.
In the meantime, I’ll enjoy my golden kitchen decor! Here is a little inspiration for you…
1. Gold Rimmed Stemless Glassware / 2. Micro Dot Cache Pot
3. Gold Elephant Teapot / 4. Gold Hex Bottle Opener
5. Hand Forged Brass Coffee & Tea Scoop / 6. Gold Hexagon Multipurpose Jars
7. Gold French Press / 8. Golden Sun Brass Trivet
9. Golden Mini Planter (or make your own here) / 10. Gold Cupcake Wrappers
11. Decorative Bottle with Golden Horse Stopper
Spice up your cupcakes with a special wrapper, make elegant tea, or treat yourself to a luxurious hand-forged coffee scoop…as long as it is gold!
What is your favorite?