I’ve recently discovered Thrive Market, and am happy to see such a place popping up online! It has a product lineup best compared to Whole Foods, with prices and a membership setup similar to Costco (price 25-50% off retail). They also aim to make “healthy living easy and affordable for everyone”, and for every membership purchased, one is given to a low-income family.
I love shopping at my local health food store, but love online shopping even more…so I felt right at home here. The product lineup is pretty extensive. I found all of my favorite teas, baking ingredients/dry goods, snack bars and supplements. There are a few things I may still have to go elsewhere for, like my favorite refrigerated probiotics.
But overall it is a great place – I had to share! They even have my favorite tea (Moroccan Mint) for almost 1/2 price! I actually have paid even more than the retail price they list for it…oops. Here a a few of my favorites…
1. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Soap 2. Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips 3. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
4. Fudge Mint Cookies 5. Simply Organic Ground Tumeric 6. Fig Newtons
7. Cocoa Loco Chewy Bars 8. Skinny Pop Popcorn 9. Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry
10. Rao’s Marinara Sauce 11. Moroccan Mint Tea 12. Justin’s Almond Nut Butter
If you ever tire of going to multiple grocery stores, give this a try and then you’ll only have one local grocery store or farmers market stop for your produce. They offer a 30 day free trial to begin.
* I did not receive any compensation for writing this post – I just love their products and mission and wanted to share! If you become a Thrive member, I will receive referral compensation.